Online Internship Resources
- Counseling and Psychological Services
Information about CAPS and the internship program
- Association of Psychology Postdoctoral and Internship Centers (APPIC)
The AAPI Online and instructions for submitting it can be accessed on the APPIC website. This site also contains APPIC policies regarding internship offers and acceptances which can be downloaded.
- APPIC information about the program is located at the following address: https://membership.appic.org/directory/display/375
- American Psychological Association (APA) Commission on Accreditation:
The CAPS doctoral internship program in psychology is fully accredited by the APA.
Office of Program Consultation and Accreditation, American Psychological Association
750 First Street NE, Washington, DC 20002-4242
- National Matching Services (NMS)
Applicants must register with NMS to be eligible for acceptance as a doctoral psychology intern at KU. Request forms for registration packets can be found online or call (416) 977-3431.
*Questions related to the program’s accredited status should be directed to the Commission on Accreditation:
Office of Program Consultation and Accreditation
American Psychological Association
750 1st Street, NE, Washington, DC 2002
Phone: (202) 336-5979 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org